Thursday, 16 May 2013

Tetragon



Irgendwas (1971)

Tetragon, from the north of the country formerly known as West Germany, released but one album of instrumental jazz-rock that purported to say something about their concern for the environment and the effect mankind was having on the natural world. Nature (1971) is something of a lost progressive rock classic, most deserving of the attention of the wider world. Not sure if the album is currently available, though it was re-released in 1995 by Musea Records of France. I think you can get hold of a download all legal like via Amazon or else I'd imagine that a trawl of the internet will find you a suitable blog with the usual links. Really rather groovy. What guitars and keyboards were made for, surely?


3 comments:

The Swede said...

Totally new to me and jazzprogtastic. I'm happy to report that the album is available to download over at eMusic for a mere £2.52 - bargin!

Singing Bear said...

eMusic? I'm on my way to seek out new life and civilization over there. Thanks for the tip.

Old Pa's Corner said...

E music here I come....not a prog person...but this is not unpleasant!!